|We're one of New Jersey's largest and most active bike clubs: Over 1400 scheduled rides a year on some of the state's most scenic roads.|
Our rides start from more than 50 different locations:
From the Highlands in the north to the rolling hills near the Shore, the majority in
Morris, Somerset, Sussex, Hunterdon, and Warren counties.
Choose your distance, pace and terrain —
from short, mostly flat and leisurely to fast training rides, great climbing and centuries.
Join us to:
- Ride year-round at your own pace with group support
- Discover new roads and new routes guided by experienced ride leaders
- Gain Web access to route maps, GPX ,TCX files & paper cue sheets
- Meet new friends on rides and at six social events each year
- Travel with Club members for tours around the country and abroad
- Improve your skills, fitness and fun
- Pedal protected with free-to-members insurance
- Shop Club sponsors with a 10% members-only discount
- Learn more about bike gear, bike maintenance, and bike safety
- Tap all the info on one of the country's best websites
Click JOIN to become a member now online.
Or check out our 7-Day Ride Schedule and ride as our guest before deciding.
We look forward to riding with you.